Reporting to: n/a
To assist the Company in providing an efficient and effective quality spray painting and masking service, delivering to the recognised Company and external customer standards.
- Clean, prepare, mask and paint small intricate products in line with production requirements.
- Preparation of the paints using various measurement methods, this includes using thickness gauges, gloss gauges to check the make-up of the paint, mixing the appropriate materials for the job etc.
- Ensure a clean as you go policy at all times.
- Carrying out the maintenance of all equipment used, keeping safe and in a secure holding whilst not in use.
- Have the ability to troubleshoot any problems that the equipment may have.
- Ensuring the safe handling and disposal of hazardous chemicals and waste.
- Work within the recognised safe systems of work.
- Ensuring at all times that the correct PPE and safety equipment is used.
- Undertake other duties as and when required.