Reporting to: Planned Maintenance Manager
Key Objectives/Primary Job Purpose:
Maintain the Maintenance CMMS system (Pirana) and associated Internal Procedures.
Main responsibilities include:
- Generate work orders including Requests, Scheduled, H&S, PPM etc
- Maintain Current PPM documents and update/ revise, as requested.
- Maintain asset management register, and update when required.
- Ensure Operator Asset Checks are completed, and relevant documents attached.
- Produce maintenance costing reports as required.
- Develop a Maintenance Stores System in line with Pirana
- Maintain Compliance Records,
- Maintain Internal Calibration system
- Compile costings for projects as required.
- Source quotes and place orders as required,
- Draw parts together for internal Work Orders.
- Ensure Contractor Permits/ Rams are produced/supplied.
- Maintain Legionella Compliance Log Book
- Follow company safety systems and work protocol.
- Successfully completed Apprenticeship in Engineering
- 2* experience using production machinery
- Proven experience of working in a similar role
- Previous experience in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools;
- Proven experience in reading and interpreting mechanical documents and drawings
- Knowledge of Cad/Cam
- Knowledge of Fanuc / Mazak Control
- Proven history of working with gauges and calipers
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent communication skills, particularly able to communicate/write in an engaging manner to suit a variety of audiences
- Ability to process and interpret complicated information
- Strong prioritisation skills and ability to manage own workload
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
- Team player
- Managing Processes/Process Improvement
- Ability to make decisions and use own initiative
- Creative, comes up with ideas, seeks to improve the norm
- Prepared to learn new skills
- Passionate about what you do
- Punctuality and Cleanliness
- Maintaining personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job