Skill Requirements and Responsibilities:
The Product Engineer will be responsible for supporting production and assisting in identifying and driving new product improvements.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop and improve manufacturing production
- Continual improvement of existing parts and yields
- Assisting with the development process for new products
- Analyse parts for faults and discuss, implement trails starting at beginning of the production to finished product, examine results and update QPs as required
- Develop best practice, routines and solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Resolution of technical issues
- Be able to follow test procedures
- Have a clear understanding of all current and future manufacturing projects relating to new product
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Assist QA with preparation of FAIR and PPAP documentation
How to apply:
All applications should be by letter to the HR department enclosing an up to date CV which details experience and qualifications.