An opportunity has arisen for the role of Quality Operative reporting to the Quality Manager within the inspection department.
Skill Requirements and Responsibilities
- Inspection of castings prior to use within the Microwave Assembly department
- Inspection of microwave assemblies at various points throughout the manufacturing process, including at final inspection
- Inspection of goods and services from outside suppliers
- The ability to read customer and internal drawings
- The ability to use measuring equipment such as digital calipers, height gauges, CMM and micrometers
- The ability to follow inspection specifications and to focus continually for long periods of time.
Job Type: Full time
How to apply:
All applications should be by letter to the HR department enclosing an up to date CV which details experience and qualifications. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org