We have a total quality commitment and hold AS9100 and Nadcap certification. Quality and reliability are a pre-requisite in all that we do.
By ensuring that every stage of our design, manufacturing and assembly processes are robust, and by employing sound testing techniques, we ensure that every product produced meets or exceeds our customer’s requirements.
Our AS9100 certification (which also encompasses ISO 9001), the widely adopted and standardised quality management system for the Aerospace, Space and Defence industries, enables Sylatech to better service the needs of global manufacturers and their associated supply chains.
Where Nadcap standards are required, our AC7110 Rev E certification relates specifically to our Torch Brazing Services. Where other Nadcap standards are required we utilise fully qualified sub-contractors.
Our AS9100 certification to these standards offers industry recognition through the demonstration of stringent quality controls within our processes. Where required, all products are released with Certificates of Conformance.
- Inspection techniques and metal fault criteria can be agreed with the customer at the development stage.
- A well designed casting will meet AMS 2175 Grade B or C dependent on wall thickness and variation in sections.
- Leak testing can be carried out as necessary.
- Dye penetrant testing is carried out to customer requirements by operators trained to PCN GEN ISS 10 2014, (British Institute of Non Destructive Testing).
- Fully automatic co-ordinate measuring machine (CMM) with statistical process control (SPC) software.
- Mechanical/destructive testing carried out to suit relevant material standards.
- We can specify suitable machining/measurement co-ordinate datum systems where necessary.
- Ensure that key characteristics (and method of measurement) are agreed prior to production commencing.
- Agree control measurements for production.
- Agree touch points for machining and co-ordinate measuring machine.