As a space qualified supplier, Sylatech has a strengthening heritage in this significant market sector which is an area of major growth for our business. Our AS9100 certification demonstrates the stringent quality controls within our processes which are a pre-requisite for working within the space industry. Our space-qualified waveguide component capability in this sector includes:
- Lightweight, thin wall custom and standard waveguide miter bends.
- Half height, lightweight, thin wall waveguide assemblies.
- Slotted SAR antennas and assemblies.
- Silver plated waveguides.
- Test chamber components – high temperature and vacuum.
Working closely with Airbus, we have delivered RF/Microwave Satellite Components for the SES12 satellite, and INET/ONET devices for the Ku/Ka-band MPAs on the Eutelsat 172B satellite. Our thin wall miter waveguide bends are lightweight and ideal for waveguide assemblies used in LEO mini satellites. Sylatech RF/Microwave products are designed into many space programmes globally.
Contact Sylatech Today on: +44 (0) 1751 432 355 or email email@example.com to explore how we can meet your project requirement.