CNC Machining Services
CNC machining capability
Our exceptional CNC machining facility is equipped with ten FANUC 24,000 rpm Robodrill machining centres alongside a range of other specialist equipment, including 2 Datron ML Cube CNC machines affording us the ability to offer large-bed machining services.
Benefits of Sylatech’s CNC Machining Facility
- Highly-skilled team of programmers utilising Solidworks and MasterCam
- Fully integrated Renishaw probing systems across all FANUC Robodrills
- Full traceability assured – from material procurement to final treatments
- Integrated robotic automation for large batch CNC machining
- CMM Inspection on large-bed Mitutoyo Crysta
We also work closely with FANUC to further develop our CNC machining services and are actively developing robotic CNC machining integration with our Robodrills. Our robots are running production work affording us a 24 hour machining capacity.
Our AS9100D quality certification affords us the ability to be a key supplier to the Space, Aerospace and Defence industries and other sectors which require a precision machining solution.
We strive to provide our customers with a quality-led, cost-effective precision machining solution, in a matter of days.
Large-bed CNC machining with vacuum clamping. High speed 40,000 rpm with ethanol mist coolant.
Should you require further information, please do not hesitate to telephone us on +44 1751 (0) 432 355.