We offer a range of in-house engineering processes and treatments, and also work alongside a range of leading sub-contractors, to enable us to deliver fully completed systems, sub-systems, and assemblies.
Extended Manufacturing Capability
- Chromate Conversion – Alocrom 1200 which provides corrosion resistance to aluminium parts, whilst providing an electrically conductive surface
- RoHS compliant Surtec 650 – provides corrosion resistance
- Soft and silver soldering – different metal joining techniques can be used to suit the finished surface finish requirements
- Torch brazing – typically used in the joining of waveguide components
- Aluminium welding – for joining larger waveguide parts
- Electrical and leak testing – ensuring optimal performance of products
- Painting – for protection or visual purposes.
- Dip/salt bath brazing – a specialist bonding process for joining larger components in a molten salt bath with a filler metal. The filler forms a strong metallic bond throughout the joined area
- Plating – typically silver, gold and tin, including selective plating
- Heat Treatment – can be applied to harden components
- Anodising – for protective purposes
Hipping – used to improve the mechanical properties
- Impregnation – where pressure tightness is essential
- Powder Coating – for protection or visual purposes.
Should you require further information, please do not hesitate to telephone us on +44 1751 432 355.