Casting intricate connector parts
Sylatech’s lost-wax casting process often surprises engineers, in terms of what can be achieved through this manufacturing method. The application of our process affords engineers several benefits and these include:
- Thin-wall, small or micro castings with a wall thickness as fine as 0.2mm
- Capable of producing lightweight parts as little as 1g
- Castings with high-quality surface details and finish
- Rapid Prototyping of metal components by utilising 3D printing
- In-house CNC machining and low-cost tooling are also available.
We invite you to review the item below which gives further details of our capability and some examples of our process application.
Our technical engineers can be contacted via 01751 432 355 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and they would be delighted to address any questions that you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you.