Do you want to work for a growing family run business working within both the UK and International market?
Sylatech is a groundbreaking design and manufacturing business with a heritage of 53 years in delivering precision custom engineering solutions for our customers.
Operating from the UK, Sylatech has a global customer base across multiple business sectors including Aerospace, Space, Defence, Medical Automotive and Construction.
We are entering an exciting time for the business with a great order book, other opportunities and improving staff terms and conditions. If you are interested in being part of this success, we need to hear from you.
Due to continued expansion we are now looking for a new members to join our hardworking and skilled production team.
The person we’re looking for will be responsible for delivering the following tasks:
- Programming / setting Hardinge and Nakamura CNC lathes
- Identify process improvements and implement them
- Optimise tooling use
- Drive cycle time improvements
- A good knowledge of CAD/CAM is preferred
- Create detailed setup instructions
- Operate CNC lathes.
In return, Sylatech offers a competitive hourly rate and benefits package, enhanced sick pay and annual leave entitlement and the opportunity for you to feel valued and empowered at work.
- Enhanced incremental holiday entitlements
- Social committee events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Company sick pay
- Shift allowance (4 days on / 4 days off + nights only)
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and actively encourage people from a variety of backgrounds, experiences and skill sets to join us. We are keen to hear from all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexuality, religion or faith.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Experience dependant
- 10 hour day shift – Monday to Thursday
- 10 hour night shift – Monday to Thursday
- 11 hour – 4 days on 4 day off
Does this sound like this could be a new and exciting opportunity for you? Apply today!